The RDI brings together the digital sector as a community in this world of emerging technologies..
Digital UK Postponement of April Clearance Events - read here
Contact us: 0345 257 2140
Our remit is to represent our growing membership base of sole traders, installation companies, manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers, service providers and partnering sponsors. Our goal is to ensure that our members and partners are provided the latest information on digital technology and infrastructure, to provide access to training and skills development, access to relevant industrial, governmental and regulatory information to promote high levels of workmanship, safety and customer support; and to provide relevant services to help promote, develop and grow their businesses.
The RDI welcomes all like-minded professionals and businesses to join its successful organisation.
RDI has evolved, here's what we do today: -
- Membership of the RDI and use of the digital tick (categories from sole trader to large corporates)
- Free advertising on our consumer website, including choices to upgrade for greater company exposure, see www.getmedigital.com
- 23 tradesman skill areas, you can attach these to your company skill profile
- Support for training, eLearning and practical based, covering all areas, including design and consultancy
- Job Leads, provision of job leads generated from our Consumer website and network partners
- Web Stats, providing you statistics showing how many customers access your company details
- News and Blogs, including social media activity, keeping you up to date on all things digital
- Sponsorship, we continue to attract sponsors to help support our members, company strategy and growth
- Public WiFi accreditation, backed by Government, check out our licensed venues for the digital tick. See www.friendlywifi.com
- Events and exhibitions
- Recruitment services, focusing on the digital sector, see RDI Recruitment